I hate my audi any way so no biggie, I test drove the new Cooper Mini today and found myself thinking I need to measure the radio space to see if empeg will fit, because if it doesn't don't think I'll be buying it. After over 100 bucks in liquid plastics and molding material.... close to 100 bucks for a new display board (doh! the sad thing is I soldered the resistor array on that one perfectly but found that I'd turned the display upside down while installing the LED;s and ended up ripping some stuff off the board trying to get them out... desoldering iron from radio shack for 10 bucks would have come in handy, live and learn) then 50 bucks at digikey.... I think I'm finished messing around with this thing I now have an illuminated empeg with 4 knob led's (fills it out quite nicely), 6 sets of nice red buttons, 3 sets of blue, 2 sets of green and two sets of purple (I know it woulda been cheaper to just buy the stuff from Brian, but wheres the fun in that?)! So basically I plan on enjoying it and not really messing around with it anymore.....