Yes, 4 LED's, basically the only thing I bought from Brian was a knob board everything else I got from digikey in bulk. So I took brians LED board checked the layout and how it worked, went to radio shack bought a PCB board, used brians board to trace and get the general shape (so it would fit) then on my newly fashioned LED board started soldering resistors and surface mount LED's, it's really kind of simple. All LED's get a 100 ohm reisistor on the positive and all share the same ground, then basically the transistor has three conectors... 5v in, signal and 5v going to the LED's, the signal is fed through a 560 ohm resistor and thats it. The biggest problem was getting all the connections made without bridging something (I have no idea how to etch a pcb) but actually got everything laid out and connected properly first try. I would suggest buying the kit from brian though, I didn't do it because I knew he was really busy and I think that kind of stuff is fun, but I ran into issues getting the right parts and all that. But I have all the part numbers now if any one wants to try it on their own.