well..... FerretBoy..... personally regarding your thoughts about political extremes, I totally agree with you. Both ways.
Any extreme ideology wouldnt work because of the human nature. Selfishness is the lead word here. In communism you do not want to work alot and still make the same money as someone who doesnt. And in Capitalism is very weak against corruption, were CEO:s gain alot of power and combine that with corruption and you have a pretty mess. Maybe the only ideology that could work is Anarchy, provided that people grow into it and are not raised with societys laws of helping other. That would probably be impossible as every other ideology. (Not that I think Anarchy is good. But you have to think objectively at this)

And wfaulk, your theory about the left vs right isnt flawless I must say. As I have come to understand it (Now all the Germans out there can correct me if I´m wrong) After WW1, wich Germany lost a great deal in. Poverty and starvation fallowed. The people where screaming for change (Note that this puts them on the left side) And now Hitler came forward, declaring that he alone could end hunger and poverty, restore the deutsch glory (He was also supported by some officials giving him more credibility) AS you probably know he was a good speaker and in those days he didnt speak as much about war and all the rest evil actions he commited. So he was elected (The officials where glad since they thought they had raised a puppet that they could controll. they were greiviosly mistaken)

Thats what Ive been told in school what happened so i guess thats somewhat the true story. But it wasnt exactly yesterday so I could be wrong.

So my qustion still stands unanswered (I believe). How come the faschists have been put to the right wing? I think they are much more related to pure communism than to Anarchy. ("Strong Government" vs "No Government")
Allthough as closest Ive been to ansering this question is as fallows:
What if this line (Left vs Right) doesnt show government status. But it shows market value or bussines value (Dont know what you would call it, but I´ll explain)
To the left you have the government controlling bussiness. No privately owned companies and no real money making. Since all the profit go to paying as much salory and taxes as possible. And on the right side you have a big private sector wich means anybody can start their own bussiness and make personal profit. The Government can still be strong on the right side. But it doesnt invade on the market.
I dont know exactly how the Nazi government handled bussiness so I could be out on a limb here. But I think this is probably the most logical answer to my question. Unless its as i suspect that people just havent been thinking on what exactly they are saying. And I havent been able to find an exact definition of what this line represents. And until I do, this question can never be answered.

And regarding religion. And Christianity in regard. I dont agree at all with most of the organisations. I am an agnostic (close to atheist) wich I believe means that I dont belive in anything but I hope and would be pleasantly surprised if God really existed. I believe in science and on the dark and sad beliefe that nothing means anything. We are not here for any reason. We are just coincidence and we or anything dont mean [censored]. Its just a bunch of matter (dont know the correct bending, or if its the correct word at all [materia]) and energy flowing in a bunch of space. No one watches over us. But as I said, IF there were a God, I would be glad.
The thing that pisses me off (ohh boy..... now im going to get alot of angry people after me) is the hipocracy of most of the Christian organisations. Believing in God has NOTHING to do with big churches with gold and Fat priests saying I have the blessings of God and so on. Beliefe lies in the heart, and believing you are doing the right thing. To go and have a confession or recieve a bunch of bread and wine does not help me at all if i did something wrong. As it says in the evangelium of Tomas, beliefe lies in each mans heart. And in the eyes of God The big Church doesnt matter. (This wasnt a quote)
Perhaps I should say that Tomas is in fact Judas and is known for betraying Jesus Christ. Tomas himself says that Jesus told him to. The evangelium of Tomas was taken away from the bible (I think it was in year 1500 or so) Since it didnt ad up with the Christian beliefs of big churches and sucking out alot of money from people so that priests could live like kings.

Maybe I am a little religious after all. I try to fallow the commandments as good as i can, as I think they are good guidelines for humans regardless of religious beliefe. And searching through my heart I can only find one thing that I feel would be considered as a sin. I once a few years ago hurt someone verbaly on intention. I try not to kill any animal even if its a spider or a bug. I catch them and let them out the window. Beacuse I thinks its utterly unnecisary. The amount of energy that it takes for me to carry a bug outside is worth its life. Its such a small task for me. But means so much for him.