In reply to:

I disagree completly. This is not a matter of our arrogant outlook. It is wrong to murder people in front of their family members. I don't care what you're the soverign head of anything when you instill that kind of terror into people. He was a murderer and deserved to be stopped.

Hmm, let me see.
So you're saying if a country routinely kills people in front of those peoples family members, then thats wrong/terrorism and that country should be invaded and the head of the government replaced?

Isn't that what the US does now with death penalties imposed against convicted felons?

So if thats true then I have to say that you have also convicted your own country with your words.

Ok, now I hear you saying, "but thats different"

- But is it really?

And so where do you draw the line between the US death penalties for convicted felons and [legal] regimes like Saddams who practise(d) much the same?

Hmm, you say - well only those sorts of regimes like Saddams need to be dealt with by force - the other ones are elected and people can vote them out.

But Iraq had elections regularly so the regime was no less legal in that sense than say the current US one is.

Hmm, maybe - lets let than one ride for a bit and not go there...

... okay, so you say, "I meant only "really bad" countries need to be sorted out".

So why then has the US not sorted out North Korea & Iran already [to name the "Axis of Evil" countries mentioned post 9/11]

If anything those two countries represent(ed) a much bigger threat to the world and their people than Saddam ever did/could - even with WMD.

North Korea is actively starving its people to death and has admitted openly wanting to build WMD to "protect itself" from the local bully [the US] and also to lower its arms bill by being able to get more deterrence for their dollars or Yuan or whatever it is they use for money in North Korea.
North Korea has probably killed more or its population than Saddam ever did even with Chemical weapons and mass graves everywhere - noone knows for sure as no-one is allowed in to verify whats going on in North Korea.

Iran is also accused or wanting to pursue such a policy with WMD as North Korea does/is.

Then I say what about the Congo situation right now, what about Zimbabwe - isn't that another [African] Saddam in the making - whats your government doing about them? Not a lot? [heck where the hell is Zimbabwe anyway you may ask and why do I care what happens there?]

What about Burma or anyone of another half dozen "bad" countries you can name?

Why isn't the US invading them or openly discussing "Regime Change" in front of those countries faces like they did with Iraq?

Yes maybe as you said, the US can't be the worlds judge, jury and executioner, and maybe thats no bad thing either - few of the countries "judged" by the US as "bad" are really that much worse than the US or their "allies" have been in the past - its really a case of the pot calling the kettle black in many cases.

And therefore to try and draw a line in sand between the good guys and bad guys is getting harder by the day.

In a sandstorm everyone starts looking the same shade of grey no matter which direction you look in.