... so,

1. No thetering if I understand it correctly. I thougth it would be left to the carrier, which would mean, here in Italy, open tethering with 3 out of 4 major carriers leaving it open. That's too bad.

2. Good that they use Zune software to sync both media and contacts/calendar; I love Zune software and how flexible and effective it is. Bu
t I don't know how well it will work with Outlook and how flexible it is in that regard: I have my music server with all MP3s at home, my contacts at Work, and I want both on my phone.
Multiple music servers are handled generally well with current Zune sw, but what about contacts now? I am really hoping they do this right.

3. No cut & paste now. This is just annoying to me. I expected some sort of step back from Windows Mobile 6.5 in many ways because WP7 is more geared towards the non-tech user (which I don't criticize, per se), but why oh why this? It will make me wait, for sure, until next release.

What's the big deal with Cut&Paste? Again, I am guessing some security issue?

The rest, at least in theory, I really like, including the live tiles concept. I think it could be a nicely conceived device, just as I think Zune is.

Now that I think about it: how about radio? I can't see it mentioned in the specs of any of the soon release WP7 phones! frown Zune radio is just great. How can they have dropped that too?
Ok. Omnia 7 does come with an RDS radio. That is good.

Edited by taym (12/10/2010 14:52)
Edit Reason: Radio
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg