I don't know how many of you are the same way, but my wife and I buy a whole heck of a lot of stuff from Amazon. It's just easier to shop there, and as Prime members the two day wait for goods is no big deal.

But now it's hard to shop anywhere else online.

I know there are other Monoprice users here, and I have to ask: do the shipping times bother you too? It is incredibly slow and expensive to ship things from Monoprice. For example, I ordered something five days ago and it's expected to get to me tomorrow. Granted, I chose their slowest delivery option (UPS Ground), but I did so because it was the cheapest option and it still cost me $12 (for a couple switches and a few cables).

It's hard to complain when the prices for their products are so low, but personally, I really wish they'd get snapped up by Amazon, so they could hopefully get some of that order fulfillment magic the company could give them. Amazon could keep the company running like they do with Zappos, or Monoprice's stuff could get pulled into the Amazon Basics brand. I don't care, I just want my stuff to get here faster.

In many occasions I end up just biting the bullet and ordering cables and stuff through Amazon instead because I know it'll get to me faster, especially when I need something for work. I can't do that through Monoprice, though, because getting something overnighted with them can sometimes cost twice as much as your order!

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I'm trying to set up my new home, and I'm having to wait over a week to get the equipment smile