Hello, my name is John and I am a Prime-aholic.

Not only is the two-day shipping convenient, they always ship the same day you order (if you order before a certain time). Sometimes I'll order expedited shipping from another retailer and they won't ship the dang product for three days and I still get it after my deadline.

Another thing I LOVE about Amazon, since I live internationally is that they'll drop-ship any item at any time to anyone without question. I constantly ship to people who are coming down to visit so that I can avoid international shipping and customs. Some retailers have made me fax a copy of my ID and front and back of credit card, etc. before they'll ship to an address that's not my billing address. Again, I miss my deadline.

My deadline is usually people traveling down, and if I miss, then I not only have to wait a month or more before the next person comes, but I have to pay to ship it to the next person because the shop I bought from can't get their stuff out in a reasonable time. Super frustrating.

So I just use Amazon almost exclusively and pay extra for Prime when I can.

Just think of how addicted we'll be when they offer same day delivery. I'd even buy my groceries from them.