Well, in reference to #4 on your list. I am not just complaining that the dimmer doesnt adjust correctly. I am complaining because when my player is COLD and I start my truck (without me adjusting any dimmer settings) it picks a random brightness level to power up at. Then if I turn my headlights on, it will pick another random brightness level. Then I go in and adjust the dimmer setting and it is still picking random brightness levels until it warms up. I guess the biggest proble is when I start my truck up, I never know what brightness level the player will start out on.

Now, if the player starts up with my initial settions of 100% dimmer brightness and the player still isn't going to 100% even if I AM NOT ADJUSTING anything, doens't that mean there isn't a PIC argument going on. I don't see how you cant cool components individually. All you have to do is buy a can of cooling spray. Then you take a unit and go component by component and see which one is effected. At that point, a very small and cheap TEC could accompany that part. Also, they sell little tiny electronic warming "blankets" that could sourrond the part that doesnt like the cold.

You know what I just realized, I don't think anyone cares about this as much as I do. I am going to stop posting messages about this. If I try to investigate this myself I void my warranty. I guess if I buy an EOL product, I should just shut my mouth and be happy that I was able to get one of them while they were still available. Good luck to everyone! It was nice posting with you guys!