Yeah, that's a nice looking Suzuki.

Honda styling has taken a nose dive since 1995. The RSX looks so bad I wouldn't keep one if it were given to me. Don't get me wrong... I'd sell it. But I wouldn't keep it or drive it. Honda got together with every other manufacturer of small crampt cars and worked out one generic design. Chrysler Neon, Ford Focus, etc... Boxy and ugly pieces of crap, all of them. Of course Honda's crap is always orders of magnitude better than most anyone else's gold. Honda design has been extremely conservative over the past couple of model years. Just one aspect I can't stand on these new models is their grills. That kills the sport look right there. The grill belongs on a sedan, but not a Civic. I suppose you can take a cue from US motor companies. Put a sticker on your vehicle that says "sport"

I'm surprised they didn't completely screw up the new NSX. But I'm also disappointed they didn't tweak the design to make it as cool as it could have been.

The Mini has a newness factor that will be unmatched by anything else this year. It will also hold its resale as well as any Honda (unlike any other BMW).

The Civic SiR will be out here (Canada) soon. I'm sure it will sell like wildfire in the Toronto area. It's always been a real rice hotbed.

Bruno