I wouldn't touch a Focus. Literally. I certainly wouldn't let anyone I know buy one. There are plenty of used (and even abused) cars out there that are safer than a Focus and will last much longer. You do know that the Focus has already had at least 7 recalls, right? I think it might actually be up to 9 now. If that's not a record....

Anyway, over the next little while, see if you can spot how many cars have the same looks/lines as the cars I've menitioned. The new Civic hatch does its best to look like all the other POS models as well.

And, the best-looking Integra, IMO, was the intial 3rd Gen. The 98 US mod to the rear is good, and some elements of the front are nice, but I prefer the deeper inset lights. I don't like the JDM horizontal light cluster (that was introduced in either 96 or 97 in Japan). It just looks like a 3rd gen model with a piece of 2nd gen stapled to the front.

The RSX should have been a cross between S2000/Prelude/Integra. Instead it's GL-series Volvo/VW Golf/Toyota Paseo/Maxda MX3/Chrysler Neon/Ford Focus/Honda Civic/Big-Yellow-Schoolbus. Now it just looks like one of the crap US-built Hondas.