Canadian Auto industry? We just build the crap for whomever owns the factories. Mostly the big-3. Of course, there was the Bricklin way back when (mid-70's). Hey, there doesn't have to be a Canadian-based company for me to evaluate other's products. I'm evaluating compared to everything else out there.

Oh, when it comes to cars (well, friends will say when it comes to anythng and everything), I'll definitely speak my mind. The worst is meeting a pretty woman only to find out she drives some GM product. Uuuuugh. Complete loss of respect. For Pete's sake, GM uses the same crap parts in the Corvette that they use in a Sunfire!

Now, don't pull a yz33d and try and say I'm anti-US. I just think the US-founded Big-3 automakers design and build the biggest pieces of crap in the world, but that's it.

Last time I had to get a rental they gave me a Grand Prix. Drove it around for one day and returned it asking for something, anything, different. They gave me a Corolla. Not even close to my Integra, but at least 10 times more of a car than the crappy Grand Prix.

Ok, time to stop ranting. Team Canada survived another game

Bruno