They still look better than a crap Canada-Built Camaro or Firebird!

I owned a Focus for 2 years (that's how I have my sign on name). Yes it had tons of recalls, I can't defend that. But, I felt safer in a car that was recalled when it needed to be (instead of NOT recalled to save face.) Many of the recalls were minor (but not all). The Focus handles better than many cars twice its price. And it was a BLAST to drive. It even had more room inside, and bigger trunk than my WRX. Right now, it is the car that everyone is copying. IT was the 1999 European Car of the Year (was on sale in Europe 1 year prior to North America) and the 2000 North American Car of the Year and had tons of awards beyond that. I had one for several years and I STILL confuse the new Civic sedan for a Focus from far enough away. I still don't see how you say the Neon looks the same other than realitive size.... the Focus is edgy and the Neon is more round. They both have 4 wheels? Reminds me of some guy on vwvortex that claims everything in the world copies the Audi TT when in fact the TT "borrowed" from just about every old roadster esp. the old Porsches...

So, is there ANY car under $14,000 new that you approve of?