UPS is the biggest JOKE that I have seen. About 3 months ago I had my turntables sent down here to me. They arrived all busted up even though they were sent in a road case. This didn't bother me, they were insured... YEAH RIGHT.. UPS made all kinds of bogus claim and then finally said they couldn't insure it because the travel case itself didnt have 2-4" of foam around it. ITS A TRAVEL CASE! I told them. It made to be thrown around with no problems. I talk, argued, screamed (in that order) to just about every UPS department and the insurance company they used with no results. I still have not received any money to this day. They play a game with you and redirect you to another person after you have talked to them for a couple of hours and since there is no REAL number to reach someone who can do anything at the company I got [censored] out of luck. If anyone knows someone at UPS thats high up I would still like to recieve my insurance that, in what I see, they frauded me against. ::there is a lot more to the story but it would take pages to tell::

-Greg