... translucent milky white or milky gray...

I'll look into that. I've done some clear castings that were heavily tinted and could cause the same effect.

... Red fascia and/or red buttons...
... "Translucent" Buttons, prefer Blue. (With no bubbles...
... green tint too...

I could do about 8-9 of the usual "crayon box" colors for a start, and then the 5 metalized ones. All of the regular colors can be lightened or darkened into other shades. For example, red could be adjusted from "pink" all the way into "blood red".

... Smoked would be cool...

Harder to do, the black tends to wash into a purplish sort of cool tint. What color smoke, wood fire white or petroleum-laced choker?

... What do you mean by replacement Fascia?

The plate with the oval holes in it, the same one that everyone seems to be using. Large knob on the right, the tear drop-shaped buttons on the left.

... the fascia and buttons will be a replica of the original plastic ones?

Yes, but in the colors indicated above and in my other messages. I suppose that I could do some buttons in the same opaque resin as the fascia plate for folk who do not intend to light them up.

... if the cast facias are much cheaper [than the 303 Newface's]...

Actually, the Newface lines are the property of the folk who are producing them. I would not cast copies of their work. Those are the aluminum ones, right?

I should have an original plate and set of buttons in a few days. I'll know more about feasibility and cost after I look them over.

It's also important that I talk with someone who holds the license to the design. Any takers out there? I don't want to steal your lightning, Dudes. Speak up!