The empeg project is still in the works, but it's going to be delayed somewhat until I can reorder materials and set the molds up.

We ran into a cash flow crisis in June that forced me to reschedule all of our current projects. All of the projects are still in the pipeline, but I'm having to spread them out a tad to make better use of our available resources.

Everything dollar-wise is in the business, and unfortunately I compounded the problem by not doing things like charging a nominal fee for sample molds/castings sent out to prospective clients, and by having a large number of other projects set up without a group purchase that would cover my expenses on the set up before I started in on the projects. Newbie goofs, but critical.

What happened was simply my running out of resources to keep my family afloat. Somehow _everything_ came due in June! It's almost ridiculous, if it wasn't so astounding. It looks like things will be okay, but I've been informing clients that things were going to be slow for a while until things get back to normal here. (I'd already contacted Paul with a detailed letter outlining what was up.)

I'll post back here with an update, probably sometime in the next 5-10 days. I've got to get things running smoothly, especially for the family, and it'll take at least that long.

Thanks for your patience, but really sorry for the wait.