Has someone contacted 303 to ask permission to reproduce his fascia in plastic? This would have numerous benefits. First would be the removal of any possibility of copyright infringement associated with the original fascia. More importantly, it's greater incentive to actually buy one of these new fascias.

I'm not overly excited about a solid colour replica of the original design. Sure, a metalic finish would be nice, but it'd still be a replica of the original which is part of what gives the unit a cheap feeling fr some people.

However a new design would interest me greatly. I'd be willing to sacrifice one of my fascias in order to make a new source for casting. ie. I would take that fascia, modify it to improve the original design (epoxy additions, drilling, sanding, carving, whatever determind to be necessary) and then supply it for mold making. Of course having an additional spare fascia would be better (I only have one original fascia for each of my two empegs).

I have a lot of stuff on my plate already both with daytime job and other side projects (plus taking a warranty company to court and trying to buy a house) but I'd be willing to spend some time on this.

Bruno