Quote:
Well they did not 'yank' Comrad Klinton out of office, and at least Bush is not diddling the interns with cigars (that we know of!).
I am surprised at how liberal this board is...Just imagine Kerry (check out his real Viet Nam record) leading (?) a war or what he would have done in the first day after 9-11....scares the crap out of me.

Hrmmm.. So I'm assuming from your comments that democrats are commies, being liberal is something to be ashamed of, and going to Vietnam and having a (in some peoples opinions) questionable record is worse than not going. Not a strange opinion for you folks down in Colorado Springs, sadly.

I personally don't give a damn if our president wants to stick cigars in the vaginas of young interns. To me, it's better than invading other countries with no excuse except a large pile of misinformation.

And what you should be concerned with isn't what Kerry would have done after 9/11. What you should be concerned with is why you're still, at the age of 51, unable to shrug off you're prehistoric, bipartisan political views and try to help the country be a better place, rather than thinking it's clever to refer to "Comrade Klinton."

By the way. It's spelled Clinton. Or maybe that was some more of that rapier wit that the "right" is known for?

"Right" or "left", I don't give a damn. Why don't people just stop this petty crap and try to improve something?