Perhaps you would prefer them to behave like a certain big company 'there in the United States'. i.e. announce 'Revolutionary release 2 software' for which we would have to pay for, say, summer, and then around Xmas relaese bug-ridden cosmetic changes to old software (for which we would still have to pay).

I understand your frustration (I am impatient, too), but it is simply that guys@empeg display extremely rare property in this industry: honesty. We know the SW is in alpha testing, they told us that bug reports are still coming in and that they don't have much resources on this at the moment. After all, it is not as if empeg did not work without 1.1.

Tuner and VR are, perhaps, a bit different story, since they were advertised as MkII features, then postponed but still promised within reasonable timeframe, and that timeframe has, I am affraid, elapsed. OK, tuner seems to really be around the corner, and something is aparently happening with VR, too, but I would appreciate at least more frequent status reports (and even more effort from SB bosses to help empeg keep their promise).

One last thing: when I was buying empeg, I knew what I was getting myself into. I know how 10-people company can reastically be expected to operate (OK, these guys perform above all expectations, but they are still human). I perfectly understand their situation with all three delayed features, and refuse to get mad at them, although I paid more than a month salary for the product.

Cheers!

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Q#5196, MkII#80000376, 18GB green
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue