Thank you! Sometimes all that is needed is just a status update. The last thing we (officially) heard was that it was in alpha, about two months ago.

I am very curious about getting any more information you can share about a few items in your post:

a project that dwarfs the empeg-car in terms of complexity - This sounds so intriguing, I hope you will give a little more information on it. It implies that a new product, more feature rich than the empeg, is on its way and that the empeg may inherit something interesting from it. Given your previous commitment to the empeg car staying as your high end auto component, I can only guess at what you have up your sleeve...

v1.03 - This is the first I have seen about an official 1.03 release. I thought that code branch was frozen out.

tuner hardware will appear before v1.1 ships - This is interesting. Is the tuner that close to being ready for retail? Is the 1.1 final that far from retail?

no room for sloppy releases - Thank you!!! I am currently on a large product to roll out an upgraded enterprise (70,000+ seats) email platform written by a large US global domination company, and am running into more problems than I can count with sloppy or broken code and issues with scaling that have their developers puzzled. It is truely nice to see a product / program arrive that actually works as advertised, instead of being merely stable or completely broken and patched together.

Paul G.
SN# 090000587 (40GB Green)