Wow, This question really sparked a flame from other BBS users, Well guys I do read the BBS every day. All I wanted from Empeg was a time frame on when the software will be ready, I was at the Woodside Empeg meeting and was vocally told that a software release would come in about 2 weeks, it's been a month or two since then.

Yes, I can live with ver 1.02 but I've seen the future and now I want that. I'm very happy in showing off my Empeg player to anyone who sits in my "EMPEG RIO 600 AWARD WINNING" automobile. But I would like it more showing them ver 1.1.

Questions was asked what I do for a living: I work for Conexant Systems (now Mindspeed Systems) I am an Design Engineer working on our Network IC's(i.e T3/E3,Sonet,T1/E1,Fibre,Mappers,ADM,etc). I have written software before and I know that projects take longer than what you planned, That's okay just give a ballpark figure if it's going to take until June/July then fine I can wait (Well what choice do I have)

Thanks for taking it easy on me and the many responses on the topic.

Ernest

Black Infiniti I-30, 1 OVR 0
MkII Serial # 080000457, 60gigs
Over 1400 Music Cd's