Thanks for standing up for us, although I am the first to admit that 1.1 has taken far longer to produce than we would have liked. The problem is that it is a huge update, and we have been unable to release it a bit at a time as happened with previous releases. Not even the alpha team have seen all of the features yet. After 1.1 I would guess that there will be more regular - smaller - updates.

The two things that people have the most right to speak out about are the tuner and voice recognition. The tuner has been covered in detail elsewhere so I won't rehash that now. Simply, it's coming very very soon (I've never used two verys before so you know there has been progress!).

Voice recognition is being bought in, however the issues are far more blurred than when we started. I believe there are now three companies with potentially suitable products that we can use. We just employed another team member (he starts next month) who, as one of his first tasks, will get to sort out all the issues and get VR back on track. Our new guy (John) is a serious DSP guru (just like our other John!) and I am certain he will help us deliver a very capable system.

Regards

Rob