I came back to this thread now that I'm working on integrating the empeg into my new car that doesn't have an aux-in. When this thread was started it looked like something I'd totally want, but now, it looks like what I would really need is the opposite. smile

This project is, from what I can tell, about adding a bluetooth input to the empeg, but what I really need now, since my situation has changed, is a bluetooth output from the empeg to a factory car stereo, with controls integration.

I've already bought a bluetooth transmitter which seems like it will work for my needs: Empeg LR RCA output -> BT Transmitter -> Factory stereo. Took me three tries to find a model that would successfully pair with my stereo, but I have a working one now.

That's the audio part taken care of, but then it means that my steering wheel controls, which normally successfully change tracks on my phone when bluetooth-paired, wouldn't change tracks on the empeg. So now I itch for a way to do that via a direct interface module in the empeg. Of course at the moment I don't have the skill or time to do that. smile

Wishes are great aren't they? smile