Originally Posted By: mlord
Based on what you now know, I wonder if the issues with the earlier board might be fixable?

Very astute of you to point that out. That thought had crossed my mind as well.

Though none of it helps with the RN52 chip, it's potentially possible that I could go back to the BC127 chip and work from there, to see if I can solve the problems I encountered with it. However, I'm planning to move forward with the BlueGiga chip instead, for the following reasons:

- The development board and the chip features seems more directly geared towards high quality audio, including the multiple RCA inputs/outputs, and specific instructions in their datasheet about ways to design the board for high quality audio. Also, if I choose to make the final module out of their dev board instead of rolling my own, most of that work is already done for me. Though the existing BlueGiga dev board is massive overkill for what I'm trying to build, at the moment I don't mind that.

- The control language for the BlueGiga chip is more detailed (though harder to understand), and I feel like I have more flexibility with it.

- I have already got working code with the BlueGiga chip and I would prefer to move forward rather than trying to double back to the older code at this time.