Doing fine here in London. I've been working from home for the last 6.5 years, so that part's not bothering me. Having the wife (working from home) and kids (school's closed) in the house will take some getting used to.

We're fortunate to have a relatively large garden (for London) and a park nearby, so we can at least get the kids some exercise. My personal trainer's started offering sessions over Facetime, and Jen's Kempo class is doing twice-weekly sessions over Zoom, so at least we're getting exercise. I've also been out on my bicycle once last week and will probably do that again. Oddly, the roads are quieter than the canal towpath (Grand Union from Park Royal to Paddington Basin) that I would normally use.

What's bothering me is the indefinable sense of difference. I'm used to being indoors all day, but the idea that I can't go out as easily just sits awkwardly. Needing to actually plan lunches, because I can't just nip out for a sandwich, for example.

I shouldn't complain though. None of us are ill; we don't know anyone close who's ill. We do have a couple of at-risk friends and relatives (asthma, immunosuppressed, age, etc.), but they're all physically OK right now. One friend is an ICU nurse, so she's obviously at high-risk, but the last time we spoke, she was coping.