In your circumstance, the only gigs that would seem to be clearly or mostly safe are gigs where you're working on a home or office that's not yet occupied. You do have to worry about the other workers, but around here, where home construction seems to still be ongoing, I've seen all the workers wearing masks.

I agree that I wouldn't want to enter an existing home. You just don't know what you're getting into.

It's a bit more of an interesting question if you're asked to do a gig for an existing business office. If the building is largely unoccupied, because they're all working from home, then you're probably quite safe, since the dwell time of the virus on most surfaces is at most a few days.

My own employer, a large university, tends to normally put off rewiring and AV upgrades until the summers, when fewer people are around and the classrooms aren't booked solid. I guess now would be a great time if they wanted to do that sort of work. I imagine that our IT people are mostly over the initial panic of the switch to online instruction, and now can ponder such things.