I've already warned my wife that I'm looking at Wahl hair clippers...

I'm just outside of Boston living on a former Army military installation, so we're fortunate to have a a lot of space for walks and the streets are safe for our two kids to explore on their bikes. My 12yr old is coping just fine, she has a school issued iPad and is very self motivated, so she is keeping herself busy - and also getting a D&D campaign going with some school mates. My 9yr old isn't handling the change in routine at all well, but in the big picture is coping just fine. He'd be much happier if we left him alone to Minecraft.
My wife is a stay at home mom, and has stepped up her game to insure we all stay somewhat sane. I'm fortunate that I can do my job from home, and have a quiet space to do it from - the 9yr old needs to bounce out energy a lot (noise cancelling headphones also help). I'm fortunate to have an understanding boss and team mates, I suppose it helps that we're all in the same boat, some with kids some without, but all in some sort of lockdown.

At some point this will come to en end, but I fear the economic hangover that is coming and it's ripple effects down the road.