Hijack v93 is out:

-- fixed bug in "Force DC/Car Mode" (didn't work perfectly before).
-- remove "Hard Disk Detection" from menu if 2 drives present.
-- allow "menu_remove=label" in config.ini, to remove unwanted items from the Hijack menu system.
-- hacked in code to use TX->DCD for home "dock" detection, currently disabled (see below).

Major setback: I built a home docking station using a spare docking sled for my Mk2, supplying 12V power via the wiring harness. My plan was to loopback the serial TX-data to the (unused) DCD input, as the basis for a way to differentiate between in-car mode and docked mode.

But.. the firmware boot block does a "DC detection" before loading the (hijack) kernel, and omits the "kernel download" prompt when it sees that we're running on DC power. Bummer.. this means my docking scheme is useless, for me at least.

So.. I'll have to modify the station (tomorrow) to insert the AC-Adaptor plug into the back of the Empeg when it is inserted into the dock, in which case I don't need the "dock detection" code. Bummer.

Anyway, since I've already done a similar rigging for the Ethernet plug, it oughta be easy to do something with the AC plug.

-ml