Hi.

But really I thought that once someone contributed something to riocar.org, it was somewhat public domain. I at least tried to give you credit, and I'm sorry that wasn't sufficient.

Don't get me wrong, my previous message was probably a bit too harsh, but mainly I am concerned that you took my work apart: The developer info that was collected under the two main groups of hardware- resp. software info (provided by www.incase.de, as stated in the groups' names) was pretty much my work, even if I "only" collected those infos from the BBS, from available sources and some emails. Now you took those collections that I created apart again, without asking for my permission.
See, I contributed those collections to the riocar.org site as they were (and sharing most of the HTML sources with my own homepage at www.incase.de) because drakino asked me if I would take responsibility of the developer section of the BBS. I agreed to that request, and now (without any direct notice to me), this responsibility is suddenly taken away, and my previous work <irony>all messed up</irony>.
I don't have any problem with you taking over some (or even all) responsibility of the developer section (mainly because I don't find enough time to work on it), I am just a tiny little bit pissed because of the way it happened. That isn't exactly your fault.
In other words: I would be thankful if you would actually reinstall some reference to my homepage again, at least on those FAQ entries that are already marked as "contributed by Sven Müller". Other than that, please just keep me informed if you change any content that I created, and everything is fine.
Anyway, your reorganization of the developer section seems to be well thought about, and pretty clean. Keep up that good work, and if I can help you in any way, just ask. If you find some errors that are in my texts, please inform me of those, so that I can also fix my homepage accordingly. I don't have much (sometimes not even little) time to spend on that, but it should be enough time for a little fix-up here and there.

cu,
sven