Sven,

You haven't been demoted to anything, and I haven't been promoted to anything. I was simply given access to add some information I had researched, and when I couldn't figure out where to add my own information (two software sections), I thought it could benefit from some re-organization. So your statement that some responsibility has been taken away from you and somehow given to me is incorrect. I'm just trying to help out.

Look, you've contributed a LOT of well-organized and valuable content, which is why I didn't change any of it, and credited you. I don't want this to leave a bad taste in your mouth, and I will happily add your site's URL to each of your contributions (actually I just did.)

Let's drop the politics here, I wasn't elected the Grand Master of the Developer Section, I just wanted to contribute, and had some free time over this past weekend. As you get more free time, feel free to add more stuff, or move anything around that seems illogical. I just wanted to see what I could do to make things easier to find. Hopefully some of these newbies who might be future Empeg hackers will have easier access to the infomation than we had when we were learning the ropes. That's what it's all about, right?