Sven,

I have to say I am rather surprised by this reaction. If you hadn't noticed, I tried to give you full credit for the information you added in the tagline of each section ("Contributed by..."). Drakino gave me the go-ahead to reorganize things and I didn't want to have to contact 15 different authors to see if it was okay if I simply moved their material somewhere else. I didn't take any credit for your sections, nor did I change any of the content. I hadn't finished reorganizing things, so I think I might have not gotten to one or two of the sections for which you were responsible, but I have it all written down on a sheet of paper here, and it's on my list.

The section is still evolving and I was just trying to move things around. I thought as long as I gave you credit, there was no need to ask permission simply to move it to another section. I apologize for this oversight and I'l try to ask next time.

But really I thought that once someone contributed something to riocar.org, it was somewhat public domain. I at least tried to give you credit, and I'm sorry that wasn't sufficient.