Not that I get a vote here, but I'm with Fabris on this one. I personally don't find even Peter's examples of "funny" posts all that interesting or funny, and whatever good his posts might have are far outweighed by his teenager-like instincts for trolling and testing out goofy script-kiddie crap on the BBS. I live by the motto "don't shit where you eat" and this guy claims to want to be a good citizen of the BBS, yet takes every possible opportunity to either say or do something stupid and childish. If he really wanted to stay here, he would have heeded one of the dozen or so warnings he's had.

This BBS has always had a great balance of on-topic empeg discussion and off-topic discussion of whatever issues we bring up. We all have similarities (our love for our music and our toys) yet we also all have our differences, and those make for good discussion. Yz33d never seemed to add much on the thought-provoking discussions, he just seemed to spew uninformed opinions that his mom and dad probably indoctrinated him with, and could never logically defend anything he said.

So I am rather happy he's gone, though I'm sure he'll figure out how to use an anonymous proxy and log in soon enough. I commend Tony for taking the initiative to maintain the quality of this BBS, and make sure that we don't lose valuable members who get fed up with the BS on the BBS, a great portion of which came out of the asshole/mouth of Yz33d. However, I also value the opinions of his supporters, so maybe there can be some kind of compromise like a one month ban or something. Something to get the message across, but maybe keep him around if he can play by the very simple and fair (but, as mentioned, unwritten) rules of the BBS.