I don't believe right and wrong changes wherever you go.

Then thats a problem you will have to live with for the rest of your life. It's the truth. Things I do at home that are acceptable may not be at work. Eating a cow in certain countries is wrong. Doing immature scripting stunts here is wrong. Doing it again is still wrong, and worse then the first time. Plain and simple.

I am blaming you for something you did do, and that is the undenyable and provable. I am not however blaming you for a mass spam attack on the BBS, as that never happened. You created a bot that annoyed users of this BBS. This annoyed people even before an admin caught word of it. What you did was wrong, plain and simple.

You are commiting the same mistakes you have in the past. You argue a point, but half assed. You search for exactly the one word you want and turn it into the subject, ignoring everything else around it, including the actual meat of the discussion. Did you not see the big capital letters in my earlier post highlighting my main point? Or are you simply choosing to ignore it, figuring that somehow everyone else will as well?

I'm done with this thread. It's wasting my time for no reason. I hope for your sake that you gain wisdom here shortly. You despratly need it, and your life would be much easier with it. Unfortunatly you seem doomed to the same self torture that so many people put themselved into for their entire lives. Sad really, but sometimes there is nothing anyone can do to change it.