I didn't make the empegbot to try piss anyone off or spam the forums. I only made 5 posts with the empegbot. And now look there is a thread about it with 65 posts in one day. That's more than 10 times the posts I made with the empegbot.
I didn't make empegbot to try to 'exploit' the BBS or 'do evil' as tony puts it. I thought the random sentences it would make were funny and thought people would laugh at it and think it was funny rather than use it as an excuse to express their hatred. I didn't mean any harm with it and I didn't think 5 posts hurt anyone, but obviously it is unwanted, so I won't use it.
The program isn't a monster that will run loose, join up with Frankenstein and wreck havoc on the BBS and delete your files and plant spider eggs under the skin of your face. It was just a program I made that would make random funny sentences and then post them on the BBS. "chicks run around dolphins. whales press next to tahoes." See I just did that with empegbot. I thought it was pretty harmless, and maybe someone might even laugh at it, and the BBS would become a more humorous and enjoyable place. I wasn't trying to 'f*ck' with Tony Fabris or anyone else. And I believe anyone with a little common sense would be able to see that. I appreciate the support, peter, pgrzelac, thinfourth and anyone else.

I don't see making 5 posts intended to be humorous as crapping on someone's frontyard or pulling up their flowerbed. I see it as like telling someone a joke. I would think telling someone how much you hate them and calling them names like _yn0t has done would be more akin to crapping on someone's yard or pulling up their flowers. I truly feel sorry for you yn0t that you feel the need to hate someone, especially since I never did anything against you except disagree with you in politics. Anyways, I don't hate you, and eventhough you may be older in years than me, I think you really need to grow up.
If empegbot was really bothering anyone, I would have stopped voluntarily. Like I said, my goal was not to try to piss anyone off. And making 3,000 posts never crossed my mind, althooouuuuugh....I would have a cool title.....no, I'm not interested in destroying this BBS and its wealth of information.
I think many of the posters in this thread cannot see empegbot for it was, maybe you just misjudged my intentions, but I think the reaction is ridiculous, a waste of time, and just plain foolish. I am not interested in being around people concentrated on hating and name calling. The BBS is a great place to share information and there are a lot of good people on here.
I apologize for any evil atrocities committed by empegbot, and I hope you all will be able to recover from the horrid destruction this beast has caused.

Edited by d33zY (08/07/2002 16:29)