I'd just like to say what a very good and informative post this was, Drakino. I think everybody could learn something from it. This was my favorite part:

Hitting the "adult" work force at that early age did force some things into me, and one was realizing how the world works. You don't walk up to your boss and say that you are right, he is wrong, and argue the fact for 30 minutes. You accept that the world is not perfect and move on.

I too have learned (and am still learning) this. You don't walk up to your boss or other superior and tell them you're right, at least not right away. Once you've earned the respect of your co-workers and boss, then you might be able to get away with more things. But the important thing is to earn their respect. This really applies to all aspects of life.

This is exactly why (as mentioned earlier), if say tfabris or mlord had done something like this, we probably would have laughed and asked them nicely to stop. But, Yz33d has had numerous incidents with people, and has thus not earned their respect. Therefore, he received a harsher treatment.

So, Yz33d (and everybody else)...learn to respect your peers and they'll respect you.