Yeah I screwed up on E/W and the minute and second ticks aren't right either. Didn't notice it at all until ellweber pointed it out to me in a PM. I thought the coordinates managed to (barely) avoid collision with the scale. Maybe I should split the map screen coordinates to two lines again.

Tracking already stops when we're not moving, I guess there is just enough jitter that there are still updates even when stopped. I'll move the logging into the if (gps_speed >= 2000) /* 2km/h */ section that tried to block updating the bearing pointer when we're stopped.

There are already 512 track log points, and with one measurement per second that should be almost 9 minutes. Do we really need more, considering that there is no way to save the data.

Route reversal... Just plan the reverse route offline and upload that as well. It just seems like a bit to much work for no real gains. i.e. there already is a perfectly working way to do it that actually handles one-ways etc, and doesn't complicate the code. And I would rather start playing with actual vector map data.
40GB - serial #40104051 gpsapp