It does bother me, somewhat, when movies or TV shows abuse the laws of physics, but I'm always more bothered when they start taking liberties with how computers or spy stuff might work. 24, lately, has been quite the offender. There's no such thing as a hand-held gizmo that can precisely track the location of a cel phone, 1km away, over previously unseen terrain. All of their crypto and security stuff starts to approach Star Trek-like levels of incomprehensibility. An "override device" that might let you melt down nuclear reactors across the country if only you could borrow enough CPU power? First off, I don't think so. Second off, if you're the engineer who built the first one and you're evil, you could have built a backup at the same time, rather than going to such great trouble to steal the MacGuffin device. And, somehow, I'd have to imagine (or hope) that a solo agent couldn't social engineer his way into the cockpit of an armed stealth fighter as easily as they did it on the show. And don't even get me started on the EMP device. Yet, somehow, I'm still watching.