Sorry to keep bringing this up, but in case anyone's interested, there's a list out there of games that will be available for free download on the Revolution:

http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1118026860.1280.html

Like it says, there's going to be more titles announced later, including ones not made in Japan. For now, I'm satisfied that all the big ones are there, including the whole Zelda series and every Mario Kart.

I should have rephrased what I said earlier. I didn't believe that they'd make every game available. What I meant was that I think they'll prepare as many games as they can and that they will indeed make them available for free download. That list shows about what I'd expect: not every title, but the best games and then some of the mid-quality games. I honestly don't think they'll charge, even for the most popular games.

Yes, many of us could buy this and never buy a single Revolution game (though there will be, of course, Zelda and Mario to purchase). But I think that these days the younger folk have no interest in playing games from 1996, let alone 1986. Of course, these are the same gamers who will want the other fancier consoles. So Nintendo will have to really bank on their innovation for this to catch on. My fingers are crossed.