Yep, the trouble with this crisis is,... the more you hear and the further we get into it the less sense it all makes. In the beginning it seemed as if we were taking the high moral ground. Now we are branded as warmongers. Iraq on the other hand has gone from being the "evil empire with the maniacal dictator" to the naughty school-child refusing to do as they are told until the very last minute (thus avoiding the punishment and having the last laugh) - They really are taking the piss, (IMHO). But do they deserve to die for it, errrrrr…… NO.

Working in the defence sector I can tell you there are a lot of people willing this war to happen, it is the "cash cow" that reverses all those spending cuts on defence. But when all is said and done the war is a business and will be treated accordingly.

We already know the outcome, surely it's just a matter of time. There has been way, way toooooo much cash spent on this for a U-turn to be an option.

I hope I'm wrong.

Oh, and getting back on topic - I haven't got a fookin' clue what Blair's up to either