Please note that I’m not arguing in this post that my own understanding of morality is correct (though of course I believe that it is), only that I don’t believe morals are “personal”.
If there was one standard of right and wrong, then the world would be a much simpler place. But that's not the world we live in. One can argue about whether it's *just* that people pick and choose their morals, but one cannot prevent them from doing so. Some people believe it is just to kill others. A wide majority of the world would not agree. But your definition of absolute morals assumes there's only one standard, and that's clearly not the case.

The mere existence of other beliefs and attitudes towards moral issues proves your theory wrong. There are likely many people on the planet with different morals than you, and you can't prove yours correct, and they can't prove theirs correct. All you can do is compare yours to what's generally accepted, or provide religious texts or legal documents which back your stance... But there's no way to fundamentally prove any particular moral decision right or wrong from a strictly logical point of view. It usually goes back to your family upbringing, your society, and, of course, your faith.

I'm sure the Rev can add more than his $0.02 to this.