As for Mr Bush, I'm sure he's "a moral man" in the sense that he's doing what he sincerely believes to be right. I'm also sure he's "an immoral man" in the sense that he's doing what the vast majority of humankind sincerely believes to be wrong.

And we're back to the question of personal morals!

Actually, I agree with just about everything in your post.

I will point out that Christianity (which is Bush's faith) teaches to follow the law unless it contradicts God's law. This makes doing drugs in the U.S. a breach of the moral code Bush has chosen to follow.

Does this make him immoral? From the standpoint of his chosen faith, yes. Since he has demonstrated that he is immoral, any morality he posses now would have to come externally, from the work of Jesus Christ.

So the question of what he's done before (again, as far as his chosen standard of morality goes) is irrelivant, as he is clearly an immoral man. The question now (as it ever has been) is what standard of morality should be applied and whether or not his current actions breach that standard. Making a "moral" decision, however, does not make him moral.

Now of course we all have different ideas of morality that we apply to Bush, but I wanted clear the air a little about what Bush's stated faith teaches.