not directed to you, faulk, or anyone else...

Saddam Hussein pledged his hatred for the US. We need to fricking kill the son of a bitch. If he, and many muslim terrorists, had the chance to kill you or I, they would gladly do so. We're not looking for trouble, but trouble came to us, and I'm glad we're ready to fight. Fuck Saddam and fuck islam, we're gonna win this stupid jihad. And I'm not gonna be all politically correct and pretend like it's not just muslims trying to blow up America and Israel. You know that if there were white chistian terrorists then nobody would hesitate to say fuck christianity, but because the minority muslims are involved, we have to tip toe around it to make sure we're not racists. Well I don't give a damn, so fuck them and fuck anybody who sympathizes with the murderous towelhead camel fuckers. I would glady stick a blade in the side of one of those arab's necks, and watch him on his way to go burn in hell with allah. Yes, I am bloodthirsty too, but I am not about to hurt an innocent person or child simply because of their race or nationality. These terrorists are the real racists, right up there with Adolf Hitler. One more thing, if civilians die in the Iraqi war, it will be Saddam's fault. There's a report saying that he made US and UK military uniforms to give to some of his soldiers, so they could get footage of them killing civilians and then blame it on us. The world will be a better place when saddam and all the jihad waging arabs are in jail or dead.