Chris, what would it take to convince you it happened? An outright denial here is starting to make me view you as one of the "Angry Jack" people in the video series I linked. I still encourage you to watch it in it's entirety.

I know (or at least I hope) it's unintentional, but your behavior in this thread is eerily mirroring intentional tactics used by Gamergate.

And I will say this as far as the harassment. It was absolutely 100% real. It wasn't just "one of those classic internet discussions that just wouldn't happen face to face" I know this because I witnessed a small percentage of it. None of it was ever aimed directly at me, but due to my associations and career in games, I saw a lot up close.

I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable talking about specifics here though. I may be willing to do so privately if you want Chris. I'll only be willing to invest such time though if I can see some assurances you are sincere in your curiosity and open minded. It's a very sensitive subject for me.