Oh man, that made me sick. The part that was especially disturbing was the fact that this "garbage human" (so true) has 600K subscribers and makes a tremendous amount of money off his toxic waste.

It continually boggles my mind how so many men can have this reaction. First, Feminist Frequency is a great series. It's well produced, makes great points, and simply aims to be a commentary. Naturally, the end goal is to make the games industry aware of these issues and try to get them to change. But we all know they're not going to change. At least not anytime soon. There will still be Call of Duty 37 and Madden 2025. But wouldn't it be nice to have some great female protagonists and maybe more games that don't exploit women?

The harassment is, of course, the worst part of this. But what bothers me second most is the usual hypocrisy. These a-holes who threaten women for daring to speak their minds are the same ones who continuously whine on and on about being the truly censored group. Somehow, sending bomb threats to keep Sarkeesian from speaking isn't censorship, but campus protests are.

I can't imagine what life is like for these women. Just thinking about what they face makes me ill and also reminds me of my white male privilege. Of course, that's the case more and more often these days. How wonderful that the biggest d-bags are now emboldened by our country's president who sexually harassed a reporter in the oval office this week. Great. Just great. Everything is wonderful.