Quote:

We are at 13 board sets now, but that really isn't a problem since I haven't placed the order. I can place the order in any multiple of 5 sets. Also, some on the list were notified about a week ago, but have not read their PMs, so they may never come forward.

Stu

Well, today I'm pretty sure that we'll be empeg-less until this arrives
(that may change but it's unlikely)

I've (just) asked Patrick about his spare board but I'll assume that's been snapped up.

Next question Stu, what exactly gets shipped and what does one need to do after the box arrives

Do I simply(!) dismantle my Empeg, unscrew/remove the display board, plug in the transmitter, attach the display to the receiver, route the ribbon cable, crimp the ribbon cable with a pair of pliers (!) and then plug it together for instant remote goodness?

Or do I need someone (Rob S, Patrick) to work some hot melty magic on my P&J to complete the assembly?

Also: how big is the facia? Or more correctly, how small a box can I get away with to mount it neatly?

And dare I ask about timescales? Next week? Next month? Next season? Next skiing season Just to get an idea you understand.