Quote:
Next question Stu, what exactly gets shipped and what does one need to do after the box arrives

You get the transmitter and receiver board, 20 feet of 25 conductor ribbon cable with connectors precrimped and all hardware to attach the transmitter to the Empeg and the receiver to the display board. After you receive it, I guess about all there is to do aside from actual installation into your application is to secure the transmitter in place of the display board in your Empeg, stack the display on top of the receiver board, plug the ribbon cable on the display into the 20 pin header on the back of the receiver board as shown in some of the pictures I've posted here and plug in the 20 foot ribbon cable into the receiver and transmitter board. The boards all come configured for power to come from the Empeg so no need to fool with the jumpers unless you need external power.

Stu

Quote:
Also: how big is the facia? Or more correctly, how small a box can I get away with to mount it neatly?

I believe about the smallest enclosure you could get away with with the display stacked on top of the receiver is 6.3" x 2" x 2".

Stu