Hmmm, doubt you'll see any more pictures. I've already posted two pod examples. I like this one best because it makes the front of the player look nice. I don't know anything more about how this was installed. It wasn't in the trash, but something like that. There are a couple of holes in the base - maybe it was screwed down.

I was told that the cutouts for the buttons were done with a pin router. Google it. I gotta get me one of those - and a decent router table - and a bigger garage. The buttons functioned very well, but the selector knob was recessed quite a bit. The curves and finish detail on the front was outstanding. Very thin vinyl was used for the skin.

We typically didn't do a thing to dress up the player side, since it was in the trunk. I did build a custom box one time with a smoked plexiglass top and curved plexiglass hinged front. I made it so a piece of luggage could bash into it, yet it could swing up for easy access to remove the player. Be careful removing the cable on the player. I modded the cable connector so it wasn't so tight.

Mark