Quote:
Now if I could only afford an iphone...do you think it might drop in price before christmas? (i doubt it myself, but i am just wishful thinking)

Looks like some analysts are speculating that Apple will release a lower end iPhone... http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/10/jp-morgan-retracts-iphone-nano-insinuations-hints-at-3g-flavor/

I dunno if I mentioned it, but the iPhone is my FIRST Apple product and even after a week with it, I'm still impressed. It definitely has it's flaws, and I think a lot of them will be fixed by updates - some won't be (EDGE is painful at times, and GPS really would make the Google Map product a lot more useful). The rumor is that iChat is coming, that they are going to have search ala Spotlight, and that Flash will be added shortly.

For me, the ability to do REAL web stuff while away from home is a slam dunk. I've never seen another device do this as well. Those that are naysayers - do you NOT have a need for this functionality, or have you found solutions that work well for you? If it's the latter, I'd like to hear what you use.

- Thanx
- Jon