My ZyXEL wireless router (a P-600-HW-T1) is on the fritz. Up until now, it would drop my DSL connection maybe once or twice a month. Unfortunately, I've now found a completely reliable way to make it drop the connection: attempt to connect to a Team Fortress 2 game frown

Actually, thinking about it, it could be due to the fact that I'm trying to connect to TF2 while the wife's using the wireless (WPA-2, full-blown RADIUS auth against a W2K3 server) from downstairs. Even so, it shouldn't barf.

I bought a ZyXEL because it was cheap and because my old non-wireless ZyXEL router (which came with the DSL contract) was rock solid.

I think it's running the latest available firmware, which is worth a rant in itself.

Frankly, although I've only had it for a few months, it's not worth the time and cost involved in sending it back, so I figure I'll just replace it with something that works.

So, any suggestions? It must be a UK-compatible ADSL modem. I want wireless (one of my laptops does 802.11a/b/g/draft-N, the other does 802.11b/g, everything else in the house is wired). I'd prefer something stronger than WEP.