Quote:
Boy, I don't know that I can really apply a truth value to a conjecture based on a false premise. It's like it's NaN.

Your words from earlier:
Quote:
As to point (2), if you define God as being omnipotent and able to change the course of the universe at will, not only does it not help define how the universe works in a predictable manner, as His will is unpredictable (or, in other words, He works in mysterious ways), it throws the entirety of science out the window.

The only difference is that my feeling is science isn't destoryed by intervention, only that it doesn't apply in those circumstances.

Quote:
I wonder if the mean lies closer to you and John or closer to that crazy woman on WifeSwap the other night.
I didn't see that, but actually John and I talked about it this weekend. I definitely think the mean is closer to the two of us than her and (based on the description that I heard), she would be one of the Christians I mentioned in another thread that I don't align myself with, politically or spiritually. We may both call oursleves Christians, but there is definitely a different meaning behind the word.