Quote:
Well, the issue with evolutionary biology is that it is truly a basic scientific underpinning (funny how a monk did some of the early work, isn't it?) of molecular biology. While we can't prove man evolves because it would be immoral to do the experiment, it can be proven that every other species we experiment on can be forced to evolve based on natural selection, so I can't see how you can exclude man from the theory just because we don't experiment on our own species. Which gene is the non-evolution gene anyway?
You're missing my point, I think. I haven't said that man does not evolve, only that man was not created by evolution. The problem for Christians has to do with Creation, not how we continue to progress.

As I look back at my earlier post, I see where I made a mistake. I did not mean to say that schools shouldn't teach evolution- rather that they should not teach that evolution is how we arrived on the scene. It is very possible to study how things progress without assuming we know how they got here.

Quote:
Science can prove nor disprove existence of a god
I agree, which is why I'm not an ID proponent. That doesn't mean you can't know that God exists- only that science isn't the way to that knowledge (though I believe it can help, right along with the rest of Creation).